Basic Physical Damage Formula Edit
(pAtk * 4 - eDef * 2) * m
- pAtk = Player's attack stat
- eDef = Enemy's defense stat
- m = skill modifier. Example: Dash III hits for 150% damage so m = 1.5
Basic Magic Damage Formula Edit
baseDamage + ((pMag * 4 - eMdf * 2)1.05 * m)
- baseDamage = main damage value for magic skills
- pMag = Player's magic stat
- eMdf = Enemy's magic defense stat
- m = skill modifier. This is almost always ignored for magic skills. Example: Ice 2 has a modifier of 1.5
Eternal Courage Attack Damage Edit
Xero's best weapon has a special trait that increases damage by 1 for every 2 attacks that have been done in previous battles. For example if Xero has done 100 normal attacks on enemies then his normal attack will now be doing an extra 50 damage. There is no max limit to this, other than the 99,999 damage cap.
Throg's Attack Damage Edit
Same as Magic Damage formula above except m is 1.1 and base damage is 40:
40 + ((pMag * 4 - eMdf * 2)1.05 * 1.1)
Radiate Rate Edit
Full details listed on the Radiate page.
radiate_chance = ((3.0*mhp) - (2.3*hp)) / (3.0*mhp) * (1.0 + (level / 100.0)) * rate
if has_bad_state? radiate_chance *= 1.2 end
if radiate_II radiate_chance *= 1.1 radiate_chance += 3 end
if ray_ring_equipped radiate_chance *= 1.2 radiate_chance += 2 end
if random_num_1_to_100 < radiate_chance catch = true end
EXP Rate Edit
pLuck / 99 * 0.15 + base_expr
- base_expr is 1.0 for all characters unless an EXP Boost/Spike Shard is equipped. Example: a 5% increase from an EXP Boost means base_expr is 1.05.
[(pAtk * 4 - eDef * 2) * 0.4), [(eMhp / 2) - (eMhp - eHp), 0].max].min
Steal cannot kill an enemy. It will deal damage at 40% of a characters normal attack up to half of the enemy's health. Once the enemy is at 50% health it will not be damaged any further.